Saturday, April 7, 2012

Chicken Spinach Meatballs

Meatballs have always been a staple in my Italian-American family. I grew up loving my nana's all-time tastiest meatballs and it's her recipe that I use when I make my own. This recipe is a spin on the traditional meatball and makes a great addition to a pasta meal or as an appetizer, as well. Chicken and spinach meatballs are delicious, healthy and versatile and once you try em', you're surely gonna love em'!





Ingredients: 

1 lb. ground chicken 
2 eggs 
1 pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed 
Handful of breadcrumbs 
Handful of grated Parmesan cheese 
1/2 small chopped onion 
1 slice of any type of bread, pre-soaked in water 
A dash of allspice 
A dash of Worcestershire sauce 
Salt, pepper, garlic powder, to taste

Click here for the recipe.






Reader's Digest Store

No comments: